Well before that, I'd just like it to be known that I am currently winning the blog posting competition between Nicole and myself. Yes there is a competition and No, Nicole is not aware of it. So, I finally get to win at something :) Woohoo!
Anyways,
The next day of the staycation was an adventure we can all enjoy. The picture below says it all:
| Tandem Bike Ride at It's Finest |
Anyways, after we got a rhythm down, Nic and I were crusing up that canyon. Nobody could stop us. A lot of people could pass us: mountain bikers, little kids on scooters, and an old lady on a jazzie; but we were on top of the world nonetheless.
A picnic in front of Bridal Veil Falls, a couple pictures and a coast back down the canyon, made up for the bike's lack of gears.
| Stock photo from last year's Famous Tibble Fork Advenutre |
![]() |
| Shrimp Catching? The blonde lady says NO! |
After that, a little Tepanyaki with the Bratts. I caught the shrimp in my mouth... Nicole got whacked in the face by hers. But man, she looked hot doing it :)
Not a bad way to start the second day of the staycation
Day 3: A quick hike to one of Utah's most popular spots... and one we had never done before.

No comments:
Post a Comment