Bird Layout

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Five Months of Bliss

Five months ago I married the man of my dreams. He was tall, dark, and handsome - but mostly he was a gentleman and the only one I wanted to spend FOREVER with. I do not know how I ended up so lucky to be with him, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

Since we started this blog a few months after getting married, I wanted to share our wedding video to show you how happy we are and how HANDSOME my HUSBAND is!

**This video was made by one of my friends, Wyatt Lloyd. He is amazing at videos - look at his website if you are interested in having him make a video for you.**

June 2, 2011 was the happiest day of my entire life -- but it keeps getting better. I loving being married to my best friend. Here is a little video to sum up the last five months of our life together. I love you Darwin Jeffery Mathewson!



Love, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment